You’re invited to watch a replay of our recent webinar: Preparing Your Supply Chain for the Circular Economy. With great implications for an array of industries—from high tech to retail to industrial—the circular economy is something businesses of every size should know more about.
Going from linear to circular
Discover how the world is changing from the old, linear economy that discards products after use to the new, circular economy with its focus on reuse, regeneration, and sustainability.
Learn five helpful strategies
Find out how your company can use these strategies to help enable a circular supply chain, reach new markets, and improve your bottom line:
- Improving your ability to repair and upgrade products
- Making it easier for customers to return products
- Selling returned products to secondary markets
- Optimizing your reverse logistics operations
- Taking a global approach to reverse logistics